East Bay Innovation Academy
School Office Assistant
a dynamic and optimistic Office Assistant
, who is very organized, has great customer service skills, can multi-task, and likes to be at the center of the action. You are dependable, hardworking, ask questions, and are excited to grow professionally. You want to support an organization with a mission to serve Oakland area youth.
preparing a diverse group of students, grades 6-12, to be successful in college and to be thoughtful engaged citizens who are leaders and innovators in a 21st century global world. Founded in 2014, East Bay Innovation Academy (EBIA) is proud to be a free public charter school bringing project-based curriculum, social emotional emphasis, design thinking, and blended learning to students in Oakland, California.
- Greet, be the receptionist for the school’s front desk during school hours 7:30am-3:45pm, serving as a welcoming and knowledgeable first point of contact
- Collaborate, learning from and working with the Office Managers on administrative projects, including attendance, enrollment, technology, facilities, and more
- Build, owning Operational projects that support students and staff
- Grow, expanding your practice with the support of the Operations team
You might also have
- Professional success working with youth and adults
- Proven ability to complete tasks with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A reputation for dependability and consistency
- A commitment to equity and a belief that diversity is essential
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to create and iterate, to adopt new technologies and to blaze trails
- Experience as part of an administrative and/or operational team
- Knowledge of another language
- A college degree
EBIA offers a competitive compensation package,
with health+dental+vision insurance fully covered for our full-time employees. This is a full-time, exempt. full year position. Hourly compensation of $16 - $18, depending on experience. Learn more about us at www.eastbayia.org
When you apply
, please include your resume
and a letter
We look forward to meeting you!